My favorite, and least favorite, holiday is coming up – Valentines Day! What exactly is it (aside from the obvious) that people want on this uniquely anxiety ridden holiday? See Time Saver #21 Valentine’s Gift Guide below, to quickly find something you can both share that’s fun, yet practical, to be used time and time again.
1. If you want to capture the massage experience without the expense, gift this Kama Sutra Candle ($16.89), which burns down into silky massage oil, while adding romantic mood lighting with its glow. Scented with coconut and pineapple, this light oil works for even the most sensitive skin. It also cools back into a solid once extinguished, and can be used multiple times. Check out this massage book to help you curate the rest of the experience with easy step-by-step instructions.
2. A great way to spend time together, is to exercise together! And get fit in the meantime. I’ve heard that couples that workout together, well, workout period. Try these Bose SoundSport Wireless ($149.95) sweat proof headphones while you’re jamming. No cord, comfortable and stable, sporting great sound quality. And after the workout, nothing says romance like taking a walk in the park while listening to the same tunes. Try this bluetooth splitter ($29.99) for all your music sharing needs.
3. Add some bubbles to your bath with all natural Deep Steep Lavender Bubble Bath ($13.95)! Throw in a bathbomb ($26.80 / 12) to add more aroma as well as some moisture to your skin. Coming in 12 fun scents, these all natural bombs are made with shea and coconut butter. After you’re done, wrap yourself (or her / him if you really want get frisky) in a super cozy, monogram – able, Turkish Hydro Cotton Bath Robe ($99) from Mark and Graham.
4. If you don’t have time for a romantic bath, it’s time to spice up the shower with some beats from a Wireless Bluetooth Speaker ($19.99)! Waterproof, dust proof, and shockproof. Just connect with your favorite tunes, and rub-a-dub-dub! Or better yet, get the Amazon Echo ($94.99) instead. Quickly doubles as your jam box, weather channel, traffic, sport scores, and news source. Just place in a bathroom corner.
5. Get through V-Day without an excess of awkwardness with this Ozeri Electric Wine Bottle Opener with Aerating Pourer ($22.64). With just the touch of a button, cork be gone! Also, cuts the foil right off, and keeps wine cool for hours with its elegant silhouette. Also, super light and quiet for those stealth mood set ups. Now you can truly drink all night.
6. No need to rush to Starbucks in the morning post a full Valentine’s night! Instead, get fresh Blue Bottle Roasted Coffee Beans delivered right to.your.door. And if you want to take it with you on the go, grab the MiniPresso GR Espresso ($40.50) to make a quick cup of hot espresso. May be nice for these winter months to stay warm.
7. Add some aromatherapy to your space with this Essential Oil Diffuser ($28.99). Will also double as a humidifier during these cold, dry, winter months. Just add your favorite scent (mine is lavender) and enjoy a relaxing mist for more than 21 hours. Its elegant marble texture will also complement any home decor. Try any of the these essential oils ($22.99 / 14), or feel free to mix a few to create your own special scent.
8. Nothing is better than snuggling with your other half. Wrap yourselves in this UGG Duffield Throw ($99.00). Super plush and comes in many colors. Pair with these smart mugs ($16.73) for a cozy Valentine’s Day.
Get It done. Save time. In style.
P.S. My recommendations are based on my personal research and resulting convictions. I am not paid to feature products, with payment only when you click or buy items through my links.